Sister Mintaka presents the Saltwater Slip sewing pattern by Friday Pattern Co.
The Saltwater Slip is a simple slip dress with adjustable straps that can be layered or worn on its own. The pattern comes with two length options: above the knee, and tea length (with side slits). It also comes with optional side ties to add a bit of waist shaping. Wear this slip over a tee shirt, under a sheer dress, or on its own! The pattern comes in sizes XS-7X and includes multiple cup size options (B/C and C/D). This is a pullover dress with no closures. You’ll want to make this easy-to-sew slip again and again!
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 – 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes two cup size options (B/C and C/D).
- Pattern includes options for two lengths. Above the knee and tea length with side slits.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter.
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
Materials and Supplies
You will get a different look depending on the type of fabric you select. A drapey rayon or silk will give it a more elegant dressy look, while a more sturdy fabric like a linen will give you a structured everyday dress. We encourage you to be creative and daring with fabric! It would look amazing in a cotton voile, rayon challis, or chiffon.
- 3/8″[9.5mm] Lingerie strap slides and rings set
- OPTIONAL: 3/8 [1cm] bias tape maker