Sister Mintaka presents Lamifix Matt by Vlieseline®.
Lamifix matt is a fusible, transparent and wipeable iron-on film.
Lamifix matt for is ideal for place mats, toiletry bags, and bread baskets, as it protects the fabrics from getting dirty. You can wipe the Lamifix gloss with a clean damp cloth, however it is not washable.
This item is sold by the half meter. If you wish to order 1.5 meters please add the quantity 3 to your basket.
Please note that because this is cut to order, it may not be returned or exchanged.
- Place Lamifix, with the readable edge print side facing upwards, onto the right side of the fabric, and cover with a dry cloth.
- Set the Iron to Wool/Cotton
- Cut the film generously and iron on the fabric lightly first, then cut out precisely.
- Cover with a dry cloth and iron over the film area completely. Make sure to move the iron from the middle of the work to the edges with a light pressure. Ensure that each area is ironed for approximately 8 seconds.
- Let it cool down well.
- Re-iron the film at any time if necessary.
TIP: Start to cut out Lamifix matt from the unprinted edge, so that you can see on the leftover from which side you have to iron
Transparent Matt Finish