Sister Mintaka presents the 16 cm, Easy Action, Softgrip, Micro-Tip Scissors by Fiskars.
These snips are very easy to use, and only require light pressure to snip. The spring action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain. These ultra sharp 16cm/6.5in stainless steel blades feature a precisely honed edge, which glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip.
Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength.
“The Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation Program recognizes products proven to make life easier for people who have arthritis and other physical limitations. Independently tested by experts and evaluated by people with arthritis. Ease of Use products are easy to use for everyone.”
- Spring action and Softouch® cushioned handles make cutting easier and more comfortable.
- For intricate and delicate (craft and sewing) cutting needs
- Micro-tip™ point (facet-grinds on tip) for greater visibility
- Ideal for accurate cutting of small patchwork pieces, trimming seam allowances and for giving a clean, fine cut to paper (hardanger, buttonholes & the tightest corners).
- High quality stainless steel blade.
- Long-lasting cutting performance.
- The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance.
- Right and left-handed.