Sister Mintaka presents the Bundfix Waist Shaper 90mm Fusible Interfacing by Vilene®.
Bundfix Waist Shaper Fusible Interlining is a suitable for almost all fabrics. It’s simple to iron-on, provides long lasting shape and it’s washable at higher temperatures. The waist shaper isn’t limited to use for waistbands, you could use it for bag handles too.
This interfacing provides thin and accurate edges. The perforated line saves the need for marking and chalking and serves as a guideline while sewing. The perforations at the following intervals 10-35-35-10 mm. The total width is 90mm.
This item is sold by the half meter. If you wish to order 1.5 meters please add the quantity 3 to your basket.
Please note that because this is cut to order, it may not be returned or exchanged.
- Iron waist-shaper on to the fabric waistband, cut to size, by applying dry heat and pressure for 8 sec.
- Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
- Sew the waistband to the skirt (or trousers) along the perforated line.
- Sew the joining edge and sew the turned-over skirt or trousers lining to the waistband – if desired.
- Then, stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
We strongly recommend that you attach a small piece of interfacing to a fabric remnant with your iron first to make sure that the hold and the adhesion meet your expectations.
This interfacing is suitable for machine wash up to 90°.
60% PES, 40% ZS